Silver Glitter Nail Polish Strips - Shine Bright
Deck The Nails
Shine Bright. One set of silver glitter nail polish strips. 18 nail polish strips per set.
Are you tired of tediously painting your nails, only to have them smudge within a few minutes? Do you want a fast and smudge-proof alternative to traditional nail polish? If so, then nail polish strips are your answer! These classic silver glitter nail polish strips are a great option for your first set of nail polish strips. In as little as 15 minutes, you can have a clean, professional-looking manicure with very little effort. These silver glitter nail polish strips will instantly transform your nails so easily, you’ll wonder why you hadn’t tried them before!
This design, Shine Bright, is our most basic and classic style of silver glitter nail polish strips, but we have several different silver glitter nail polish strip designs that you can choose from. Check out our entire collection of silver glitter nail polish strips to find the style that is just right for you. From fine, compact glitter to coarse, sparse glitter, there is a silver glitter nail polish strip for every style and taste.
This design is approved for little girls
Why use silver glitter nail polish strips?
-They are 99% dry and will not smudge or stain.
-You get professional-quality designs without the cost, skill, or time required by traditional nail decorating.
-They go on in 15 minutes or less. No drying time!
-They are a fraction of the cost of a manicure done in a salon.
-One set will provide 2 or more manicures or pedicures.
HOW TO APPLY NAIL POLISH STRIPS
- Remove any previous nail polish. Clean nails and cuticles with rubbing alcohol.
- Push back or remove skin that may be sticking to the nail. Cuticles will prevent nail polish from adhering correctly.
1. Choose your nail strip based on width. Choose a strip that is NO WIDER than your nail, but that covers from one edge to the other. Separate this strip from the rest of the sheet.
2. Remove the clear protective top layer from the strip that you have chosen.
3. Separate the bottom protective layer from the nail polish layer.
4. Apply the nail strip, sticky side down, starting at the cuticle and smoothing up toward the tip of the nail.
5. Gently cut off excess nail strip with fingernail clippers or scissors, leaving the strip slightly longer than the nail.
6. File off excess nail strip using a nail file. Always file in a downward motion to avoid tearing the nail strip.
7. Keep nails dry for 1-3 hours after applying nail strips. The longer they stay dry, the longer they will last.
8. Use a clear top coat on the tips of your nails to help the strips last even longer.
1. Our favorite product for removing these nail polish strips is Onyx Soak-Off. For best results, pour a small amount of soak-off in a small bowl and let your nails soak for at least 1 minute. After 1 minute, gently rub the remaining nail polish off with a cotton pad.
You can save the leftover nail strips and use them later if you keep them in an airtight, sealed container. Use a flat iron to re-seal the package that the nail strips came in. Nail strips that have been left out for too long will dry out and no longer be sticky enough to be used.
Enjoy your beautiful nails!
Love our products? Let us know! Send us a message: